Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Saleswoman is born?

I think TJ's work habits might have rubbed off on me. For the last two weeks I have had amazing sales at work. I find it ironic that the person who always hated to sell anything and usually lacked a certain confidence is selling so much. I must admit that it has been fun for a change to do meetings with such enthusiastic and curious members. They are making my job easy. Part of my success is because of what I learned in Houston. It was a very competitive market and expectations were very high down there. They don't do things quite the same up here so I think my Houston training is helping. I definitely think work is going to save me this winter. It sure makes time fly!

4 comments:

Vincent said...

I didn't realize you were working, what type of sales are you doing?

Hope the weather is clearing up out there, was nice seeing you over the holiday.

Kelly said...

That's my mom! Way to go : )

Lisa said...

I work for Weight Watchers. I lead meetings for them and we sell products at the meetings. I did this in Houston and Georgia too.
Weather still wintery. Good seeing you too, are you still planning your trip to Colorado?

Vincent said...

yup, leave in 3 weeks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...