Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring and Easter

Today is a celebration of new life!  It is Easter! 
We are in Madison visiting our daughter and her family.  Spring is budding all around us here.  We left summer in Houston and have been treated to spring again.  Daffodils are in bloom as well as crocus and the  trees just popping their leaves.  The grass is getting green and the weather is very cool, comparatively speaking.  I think I will be lucky enough to see three springs this year.  First in Houston, now in Madison and by the end of May when we go to Nova Scotia it will be spring once again.  I love spring!

Perfect for our Easter celebration.  He is risen and there is life all around.

We are also doing a lot of playing with grandkids.  It is so great to see how much they have changed since Christmas.  I will be sure to post interesting stories and pictures when I get home and get to my own computer.  Until then....Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Linda Saucier said...

Lisa, I always enjoy following your adventures! You should publish, you are a grand writer.

I wish you and your family a very Happy Easter. Stay safe in your travels.

Love always, Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...