Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Anniversary

One year ago, today, I drove from St. Louis to Sugar Land, TX for our big move back south.  You know what that means?  It means it is time for the State of Life Address.  Time for serious, and not so serious, reflection and pondering on whether things are better than they were a year ago.  Exhausting....let me think about it for a while and I'll get back to you this afternoon.  Right now it is time to go teach English and then play a round of golf in the beautiful, not too hot or muggy, sunshine.  I promise to think profound thoughts all day and maybe take a few pictures to post along with this State of Life Address!  Pressing "save" until this afternoon.  It could be a two post day, lucky you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that was just a tease of a blog post!! I want my State of the Life address NOW!! Enjoy this beautiful Spring day. I'm glad your Sugarland anniversary is in April vs. August or your state of the life address would not be very positive, I'm afraid.

Katie said...

Meg,
It would probably be good in August, but it would be in Canada!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...