Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring! Snow! Sunshine!

Rather than leave the blog blank for a week, I am posting a few pictures for your viewing enjoyment.  I have no profound thoughts other than if you ever doubt there is a God, go to the top of a mountain in ski season on a bluebird day and take it all in.  Truly majestic!  Maybe that is the reason I enjoy skiing. 

Steamboat....we're here!

Just a bit of snow!




enjoying the view at break time




He's cute!  Maybe he'll ski with me....

Just playing in the giant snow bank in the driveway....because it's there.
Back home, the trees are budding with leaves and the wind is blowing like it always does in Texas in the spring.  Best of both worlds if you ask me.  Hope your spring is full of sun and smiles.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...