Wednesday, April 16, 2008

spring is here!

Spring is here! Double digit temperatures and green grass. I have never appreciated the onset of spring more than I do this year. I do remember seeing things start to green up and bloom in Georgia but never the stark contrast of seasons like we have had here. The snow and the green grass are really opposites. It was so nice to drive around town today with my sunroof open and the breeze blowing. The signs of nature are popping up all over the place. Trees are budding, grass is getting greener and the tulips and crocus are popping up everywhere. I sure do hope I'm here to enjoy their debute.
With the birth of Daniel, new life is everywhere. Plus....my arm is healing and my knee is healing so my body is coming to life again as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...